Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Zimmerman, Home Depot and Cell phone swimming

Red Sky in the Morning



Red sky in morning!  Rain is on the way so the day has more clouds and is cooler than yesterday though it is a little warmer in the evening than last night.  A good day for wearing sweatpants.  We didn’t need to put the heat on this evening.  

Exciting things today!  We went to Home Depot for plywood, Walmart for groceries and a local restaurant, Patriots Grill, for dinner on the way home.  Patriots Grill was recommended by Zimmerman, and they were right!  Pulled Pork and a great dessert list, but we decided to wait on the dessert.    


Back to the boat, then IT happened…the first time ever…for me…  I had lifted the piece of plywood from the dock to Bob on board the boat.  I straightened up and put my hands in the pockets of my sweatshirt…no phone…the pockets of my sweatpants…no phone…looked around on the dock…no phone…  Remember those fanny packs?  I am going to wear one…next time I carry a phone…  Meanwhile I hope some small sea creature can use my phone case to start a miniature reef under the dock at Zimmerman Marine, Virginia.

No comments:

Post a Comment